Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chloe's Nursery half way done

Our little angel is suppose to grace us with her presence any day day (I am due March 20th). We are so very close to having her room completed. Here is what we have done so far.

I have actually made almost everything in this room and if not we scored a huge deal on the item. In my first blog post I explained how my husband and I are huge cheap skates, and here is what we have so far from being cheap skates. This room has only cost us $212 so far and should only take about $100 left to complete.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Some of the drawers are missing because my husband is painting them out side right now.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

The nursery baby mobile I made has not been hung up yet, so you will just have to use your imagination and not picture my hand holding it up.

Photobucket














1 comment:

  1. aww your baby is going to have the cutes owl nursery!! i cant wait to see it all done :)
    xoxo
    Keren

    ReplyDelete